Hart Energy's DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition, the world's largest unconventional resources event, connects 4,500+ attendees, 30+ speakers and 400+ exhibitors every year in San Antonio, Texas. The conference features a world-class lineup of speakers from the most-active players in South Texas' midstream and upstream oil and gas communities. And the executives who gather in the exhibition hall represent a virtual "who's who" of the region’s leaders. Make sure you are there to demonstrate your products and services for the thousands of decision-makers gathering to discover the latest industry solutions.
Companies that exhibit at DUG Eagle Ford will get:
- Unique access to a select group of industry executives
- New sales leads and the chance to solidify customer relationships
- The ability to showcase new products/services to a targeted audience
View the DUG Eagle Ford Fact Sheet
Who Attends DUG Eagle Ford?
- E&P Companies
- Pipeline Operators
- Financial Firms (i.e. Investors, Bankers, Analysts, etc.)
- Industry Consulting Firms
- Law Firms
- Service & Supply Companies
- Government Agencies
- Other Professional Services Firms
Sampling of companies that attend DUG Eagle Ford:
Anadarko • ExxonMobil • Phillips 66 • Encana Oil & Gas • Apache Corp. • Oak Valley Resources LLC • BP • Cabot Oil & Gas • Kinder Morgan • Laredo Energy • ZaZa Energy • Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. • Talisman Energy • Halcón Resources • ConocoPhillips • Swift Energy Co. • EFS Midstream • BHP Billiton • EOG Resources • Marathon Oil Corp. • Atlas Pipeline • Pioneer Natural Resources • EV Energy Partners LP • XTO Energy • SM Energy
How do I reserve a booth?
- Review the 2015 Exhibitor Opportunities Brochure
- Review the exhibition floor plan for space availability
- Complete the Exhibitor Contract
- Contact your sales representative
View 2015 Exhibitors
View 2014 Exhibitors
Download the 2015 Exhibitor Opportunities Brochure
Already secured a booth for the 2015 event?
View the Exhibitor Resources page for helpful tips and information for the upcoming event.