DUG Eagle Ford
AUG. 29-31, 2017
San Antonio, Texas
Henry B. Gonzalez Conv. Ctr.
Register Featured Sponsors
Kayne Anderson Energy FundsTenarisStratas AdvisorsCroft Production Systems
Oilfieldlodging.comParagon IndustriesMBI Energy ServicesChoice Energy ServicesBaker HughesPetro Waste EnvironmentalTimekeepers SecuritySentry TechnologiesVallourec (V&M)KLX Energy ServicesAir LiquideVisiQuateDanosMagnum Oil ToolsNewpark Drilling FluidsVolantMcClung Energy ServicesSNC Lavalin (Valerus)BCCK Holding CompanyFairmount SantrolRapid Rod ServiceGEODynamicsArchrockShale Support
Operator Sponsors
Noble EnergyMarathon Oil Corp.Eclipse Resources
Hosted By
E&PUnconventional Oil & Gas CenterOil and Gas InvestorMidstream Business

Companies throughout the Eagle Ford gather in San Antonio to explore cost-saving solutions

"DUG is a great opportunity to launch your boat and go fishing in the data lake. We all want to learn what works best."
- Phil Martin, President and CEO, New Century Exploration, speaker at DUG Eagle Ford 2016

In search of efficiency-focused strategies and technologies, 1,500 industry professionals packed the 2016 DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition in San Antonio, TX, September 12-14. Conference attendees heard from over 30+ executive-level speakers in the event's targeted conference sessions and in the all-new Technology Showcase. And over 125+ exhibitors gave hands-on demonstrations of solutions helping producers cut costs and maximize output.

The speaker lineup featured leaders from the Eagle Ford's most active E&Ps, including private producers like Laredo Energy, Energy Hunter Resources, New Century Exploration, Hawkwood Energy and Teal Natural Resources, and public producers like Noble Energy (NBL), Chesapeake Energy (CHK), BHP Billiton (BHP) and Sanchez Energy (SN).

The event's new Technology Showcase brought the latest solutions to the exhibit floor with case studies and live demonstrations from leading companies like Emerson, Weatherford, Magnum Oil Tools and Halliburton.

Hart Energy once again co-located its MIDSTREAM Texas conference and exhibition with DUG Eagle Ford. Attendees had the option to focus exclusively on upstream or midstream content, or to upgrade to attend sessions from both events.

Mark your calendars – DUG Eagle Ford and MIDSTREAM Texas will return to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio August 29-31.

News

Noble Dedicates Purchased Delaware Basin Acreage
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) dedicated about 64,000 acres in the Delaware Basin to its Blanco River Development Co. for infield crude oil and produced water gathering, and substantially all of the acreage for infield gas gathering. The acreage was acquired by Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL) in January as part of its $2.7 billion acquisition of Clayton Williams Energy Inc. In addition, Noble Energy has dedicated infield gas gathering on substantially all of their legacy 47,000 net acres in the Delaware Basin to Blanco River. Noble Midstream owns a 25% controlling interest in Blanco River and the remaining 75% is retained by Noble Energy.